For more than 30 years, we have delivered the propane that has helped power innumerable farms and other agricultural operations to success.
While we deliver to a wide variety of commercial, industrial, and residential clients, we have long considered our agricultural customers to be key to our success. Agricultural operations consume vast amounts of propane in a variety of applications, including:
- Running harvesters, mowers, and other farming equipment
- Heating greenhouses and other indoor grow areas
- Drying crops
- Running anti-frost crop warming equipment
- Heating poultry houses and livestock areas
- Curing tobacco
- Flame weeding and clearing fields
- Powering irrigation engines
- Running generators
- Much more
Whatever your agricultural propane needs may be, Western Propane is here to help.
Government and private incentives are available to help farms transition to propane-powered equipment.
Agricultural operations represent a sizeable percentage of the US’s total energy consumption. Because of this, there has been a significant push to provide the financial support necessary to transition to cleaner burning propane-powered equipment. Two current financial opportunities include:
- Propane Education & Research Council’s Propane Farm Incentive Program (PFIP): Up to $5,000 in funding to purchase propane-powered engines, generators, water heating systems, poultry and livestock heating equipment, and flame weed control systems.
- USDA Rural Energy for America Program (REAP): Loan financing and grants for agricultural producers that install systems that reduce consumption of propane and other energy sources.
At Western Propane, it’s our goal to not just fulfill your propane needs, to help you in any way we can to make your energy costs more affordable. Other financial incentives such as tax deductions and insurance discounts are always changing, and we’ll do our best to keep an eye out for such opportunities.
Features of our agricultural propane service include:
- Scheduled and On-Demand Delivery
- Cylinder Exchange
- Online Bill Payment
- Tank Leasing Programs
- Flexible Payment and Service Plans
- 24/7 Emergency Service
- Safety-Certified Employees
- Prompt, Timely, and Courteous Service