Our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers and the communities where we operate remains our top priority as the world continues to take steps to address the coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic. We recognize the impact of COVID-19 is rapidly evolving. Here are the steps we’re taking at Superior to keep people safe and healthy:
- As we continue to closely monitor the updates from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO) and other experts, we have increased health and safety focus at every local customer service center following best practices for preventative measures.
- Most of our customers already interact with us remotely, limiting exposure between our employees – deliveries made to tanks outside your home or business or via phone calls to our service centers. We strongly prefer that our customers continue to interact remotely online or over the phone. Our customer service representatives will continue to be available over the phone. Additionally, you can perform many common tasks – scheduling a delivery, paying a bill, reviewing past invoices via our online customer portal or mobile apps.
- We are in constant communication with our employees and are focused on wellness and disease prevention. We continue to encourage them to stay at home if they are not feeling well and have restricted travel throughout our business.
- We are committed to ensuring reliable deliveries, while taking all necessary precautions. Our Aid & Contingency Team (ACT) provides us the ability to rapidly deploy our most highly trained service technicians and drivers to areas that need additional help. With over 150 locations nationwide, we can move resources and assets to meet customer needs.
- We are also asking for your help in this process. Please notify your local office or our employee directly prior to any service call that requires a technician to enter your home or business if someone at the property is sick or in poor health for any reason or has been exposed to the coronavirus. We will work with you to mitigate the impact to everyone involved.
We understand this is a stressful time. As the situation evolves, our goal will continue to be to provide reliable services and superior customer service while protecting the health and safety of both our employees and customers.